domingo, 14 de octubre de 2007

Borrador

.
Their dreams



As I drift down the depths

Light shines on the surface above

Weeds float in the cold salt water

A current runs past my feet


My fingers are pale in the netherlight

I arch my back, I can’t remember

But you would agree,

Something lives here

Flickers

If you wait long enough

You’ll see


Long gone are the bright days, the fields

Long gone the roses, the dinners,

red wine and piano scales

Here in the silence, all you can hear is a whisper of mermaids

Their dreams.


At last I found someplace deeper

darker than my sorrow

Adrift, I am a green leaf in the cold water

In the salt water

No tears

They washed away.


Weeds

I run the darkness through my fingers

Through the cold


Far above,

A field of blossoming suns

Grows outwards from the surface

The moon sends its cows to graze

Until darkness comes


I rest in the dark

Floating in time

Like the barracuda did

Unbothered, eyes fixed

On the next moment of a fish

to snap it away.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Habría que poner esto en el diccionario, como definición de tristeza.

No, en serio, es verdaderamente opresivo. Me paso la vida tratando de evitar sentirme así, y tú me sales con esto... :P

Ya en serio, ahora sí, creo que puedes sentirte orgullosa de esto, que produce sentimientos, vaya que los produce. Temo volver a leerlo, a ese grado.

Nittai dijo...

Gracias, se agradece. Sí que es bueno eso de que produzca sentimientos el escrito. Perdón por la negrura. A ver si el siguiente es soleado, porque a fin de cuentas es la otra cara de la misma moneda, que no?

Alina dijo...

yo le llamé "gloomy"